A Brief Introduction of
ASP.NET 4.0 Web Hosting Service:
Please aware not all of the web hosting companies can support the newest ASP.NET 4.0 technology, if you’re looking for a reliable ASP.NET 4.0 hosting service provider, here I’d like to recommend the 2 of most trusted ASP.NET web hosts which you can consider. If you’re interested in this post, welcome to follow us on Twitter. Thank you!
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites, web applications and web services.
What’s ASP.NET 4.0?
ASP.NET 4.0 introduces a number of features that improve core ASP.NET services such as output caching and session-state storage.
What’s new in ASP.NET 4.0?
There are many new features improved in the ASP.NET 4.0 applications. The key words to describe what’s new in the overall ASP.NET 4.0 platform is “more control.” ASP.NET 4.0 is neither a revolutionary change nor a refactoring of its existing architecture. It consists, instead, of a good number of small-scale changes that together provide developers with much more control of certain frequently used features of the existing framework.
- Web.config File Refactoring
- Extensible Output Caching
- Auto-Start Web Applications
- Permanently Redirecting a Page
- Shrinking Session State
- Expanding the Range of Allowable URLs
- Extensible Request Validation
- Object Caching and Object Caching Extensibility
- Extensible HTML, URL, and HTTP Header Encoding
- Performance Monitoring for Individual Applications in a Single Worker Process
- jQuery Included with Web Forms and MVC
- Content Delivery Network Support
- Script Manager Explicit Scripts
- Enabling View State for Individual Controls
- Changes to Browser Capabilities
- Replacing the ASP.NET Browser Capabilities Functionality
- Extending ASP.NET Browser Capabilities Functionality
- Accessing Routing Information in Markup
- Adding the Chart Control to an ASP.NET Page
- CSS Improvements
- Menu Control Improvements
- Enabling Dynamic Data for Existing Projects
- New Field Templates for URLs and E-mail Addresses
- Enhanced Support for Filters
ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Features:
- Plenty of space and bandwidth to handle your ASP.NET 4.0 Websites
- Unlimited Space / Unlimited Monthly Data Transfer
- Multiple Domain Names Hosted
- FREE domain registration for life
- 24/7 World-class Qualified & Experienced ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Support
- Technical support staff with years of ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting experience!
- DotNetPanel Control Panel – Unlimited email, databases and subdomains.
- Fully adheres to all ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting system requirements
- 99.9% uptime and 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Starts from $5.00 per month!
- And More..
ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting – 2015
1.Arvixe Inc. – 30% Off ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Coupon code “WH4L”
As an award-winning provider of ASP.NET web hosting service, Arvixe web solution offers the most reliable Microsoft Windows hosting services to every .Net developers and programmers at an affordable price. According to our website visitors comments and feedbacks, Arvixe also has won a very good rating score. Arvixe cheapest Windows hosting package for ASP.NET 4.0 framework starts from as low as $5.00/mo featuring many unlimited features such as web space, monthly traffic, SQL databases, FTP accounts, Email services, etc. All of their online live chat operators and technical support team are based in United States, which are available for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (Read Review).
2.Winhost – Featured ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting
Winhost is the other affordable Windows web hosting service provider, which is growing rapidly in recent years. Winhost’s most popular and cheapest Windows hosting package starts from $3.95/mo, including 2000MB disk space, 50GB monthly bandwidth, 2 free MsSQL databases and more. With this budget cost Windows shared hosting plan, customers can choose to pay quarterly or annually. Every hosting account includes ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET MVC 2/3/4/5, Silverlight 4/5, IIS URL Rewrite, separated application pool and full trust allowed (Read Review).
3.DiscountASP.NET – $5.00/mo Award Winning ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Provider
DiscountASP.NET is a sister company of Winhost. However, the price of DiscountASP.NET is always a bit more expensive than Winhost and that’s why we always place Winhost higher for our website readers. DiscountASP.NET could be the first web host to release ASP.NET hosting service on their Windows Server 2008 platforms. With ASP.NET 4.0, you can take advantages of many new powerful features and enhancements in Visual Studio management tools, as well as the enhancements of using Silverlight. DiscountASP.NET operates 2 world-class datacenters which are located in Europe and United States, customers can choose one of the nearer datacenter to host their websites (Read Review).
4.Host4ASP.NET – 58% off promotional link activation
Host4ASP.NET is a provider that certified by Microsoft for ASP.NET 4.0 web hosting service. At present, Host4ASP.NET is offering 3 different Windows shared hosting packages to meet the needs of different levels of customers. The company was just founded on June 2014, however, it has become a leading provider of Windows hosting service during such a short period. All of its hosting packages include a guarantee of 99.9% uptime and 30 days money back (Read Review).
ASP.NET 4.0 Books:
If you’re not familiar with ASP.NET 4.0 new technology, here I’d like to recommend 2 books about the ASP.NET 4.0 application. The book is written by a Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET, this definitive guide lays out each development tactic alongside detailed code samples and real-world examples. Build feature-rich web applications, leverage the power of the ASP.NET MVC framework, interface with databases using ADO.NET, create modular Web Parts, integrate Dynamic Data controls, and deploy all-new Ajax and LINQ features.
What will you learn in the ASP.NET 4.0 Books:
- Get an overview and brief history of each new or changing technology that puts it into context
- Familiarize yourself with key concepts and opportunities through highly accessible tutorials
- Understand how to perform common tasks in new technology areas such as LINQ
- Design, debug, and administer cutting-edge web sites and applications
- Work with Web Parts, Web Services, ADO.NET, and the ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Maintain state, application, and session data across multiple requests
- Use namespace to create multilingual, globalized, and localized applications
- Build and distribute powerful RIAs using Silverlight, Ajax, and SOAP
- Develop data-driven applications with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Leverage WCF features in ASP.NET 4.0 applications
- Implement reliable role and membership-based security policies
- Optimize page load time, memory usage, and database query performance
- Simplify event handling, animation, and document traversing with jQuery
- Gain expert performance tips
- See examples of real-world applications of each technology to help you learn how a technology can be put to work
ASP.NET Hosting Articles:
|Arvixe ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting|
|Arvixe has been one of the fastest growing ASP.NET web hosting company in the industry. Arvixe is a privately held limited liability corporation built on a basis of solid ground work and planned growth. Arvixe has been hosting thousands of personal, small business and enterprise websites on a global level.|
|ASP.NET 4.0 Web Hosting Uptime|
|A web host that guarantees 100% uptime is not really possible. That’s where uptime rates for dedicated hosting companies arise for examination. Take a top-tier dedicated server provider like Codero. They offer some of the cheapest dedicated servers available.|
|Best ASP.NET Hosting 2015|
|The Best ASP.NET Hosting can be found about from different ranking sites, every few days, or on the release of a new package the statistics are recalculated and then the results are shown on the web.|
|ASP.NET 3.5 Hosting|
|ASP.NET version 1.0 was first released in January 2002, with ASP.NET version 1.1 released in April 2003. Version 2.0 of ASP.NET was released in November 2005. Subsequent versions – ASP.NET 3.0 and ASP.NET 3.5 – were additive releases..|
|ASP.NET MVC Hosting|
|ASP.NET MVC enables web developers to build web solutions that are easy to maintain because it decreases the dependency between layers by using the Model-View-Controller(MVC) pattern and provides complete control over the page markup.|
|Windows 2008 Hosting|
|Windows Server 2008 is the most advanced Windows Server operating system yet, designed to power the next-generation of Web Applications and Web services. With Windows Server 2008 our customers can develop, deliver, and manage rich user experiences and applications in a more secure environment.|
|Microsoft IIS7 Hosting|
|IIS7 provides a new architecture that is different from previous versions of IIS. Instead of keeping the majority of functionality within the server itself, IIS7 includes a Web server engine in which you can add or remove components, called modules, depending on your needs.|
|MSSQL 2008 Hosting|
|Microsoft SQL Server is a relational model database server produced by Microsoft. There are 3 different SQL Server Version, Mssql 2000, Mssql 2005 & Mssql 2008.|
|AJAX Web Hosting|
|ASP.NET AJAX hosting makes it possible to take advantage of AJAX techniques to create ASP.NET webpages with rich user interfaces. Including both client-side and server-side components, ASP.NET AJAX allows creating web applications in ASP.NET which can update data on the web page without a complete reload of the page.|
|SSRS 2008 Hosting|
|SSRS includes all the development and management pieces necessary to publish end-user reports in HTML, PDF, Excel, and CSV formats. Originally released as a SQL 2000 separate add-on that could be downloaded from the web, all the Reporting Server pieces are now bundled in SQL 2008.|
|TOP 10 Cloud Hosting|
|Who’s the best cloud web hosting? If you’re looking for a best web hosting with cloud computing technology, you have to check with our top 10 cloud hosting lists first.|
|How to choose a best web host?|
|You may find it’s real hard to choose a best web hosting in the industry nowadays, since there are so many web hosts and so many different reviews on the internet. Here I’d like to provide some information to guide how to research a best and affordable web hosting which will save you lots of time to search for the best web hosting.|
|Are you looking for a web hosting who can support Apache Tomcat? Are you familiar with what’s Java Tomcat? Check more information from this article and you’ll find the useful information to search for a best Tomcat hosting.|
|DDoS Protected Hosting|
|Are you worry about with the DDoS attack on your website? Are you looking for a best DDoS web hosting provider? Do you know how to avoid the DDoS Attack? DDoS attack is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users. Generally DDoS attack consists of the concerted efforts of a person or people to prevent an Internet site or service from functioning efficiently or at all, temporarily or indefinitely.|
|Paypal Web Hosting|
|PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet and here you can find the best web hosting who accept the PayPal payment gateway.|
|Cheap Magento Hosting|
|Magento is definitely the No.1 shopping cart application in the industry and if you’re looking for a cheap and fast Magento hosting provider, you can check more information from this topic.|
|Choosing a best cloud hosting is not an easy task and here you can find the most honest web hosting reviews about the cloud hosting.|
Helpful links for Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting resources:
|ASP.NET Official Website|
|Get Started with ASP.NET 4.0|
|ASP.NET 4.0 Community Forums|
|ASP.NET 4.0 Tutorials|