ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting
Introduction of ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting:
Please aware not all of the web hosting companies can support the newest ASP.NET 4.0 technology, if you’re looking for a reliable ASP.NET 4.0 hosting service provider, here I’d like to recommend the 2 trusted web hosting which you can consider. If you’re interested in, welcome to Follow Me on Twitter. Thank you!
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites, web applications and web services.
What’s ASP.NET 4.0?
ASP.NET 4.0 introduces a number of features that improve core ASP.NET services such as output caching and session-state storage.
What’s NEW in ASP.NET 4.0?
There’re many new features improved in the ASP.NET 4.0 applications. The key words to describe what’s new in the overall ASP.NET 4.0 platform are “more control.” ASP.NET 4.0 is neither a revolutionary change nor a refactoring of its existing architecture. It consists, instead, of a good number of small-scale changes that together provide developers with much more control of certain frequently used features of the existing framework.
- Web.config File Refactoring
- Extensible Output Caching
- Auto-Start Web Applications
- Permanently Redirecting a Page
- Shrinking Session State
- Expanding the Range of Allowable URLs
- Extensible Request Validation
- Object Caching and Object Caching Extensibility
- Extensible HTML, URL, and HTTP Header Encoding
- Performance Monitoring for Individual Applications in a Single Worker Process
- jQuery Included with Web Forms and MVC
- Content Delivery Network Support
- ScriptManager Explicit Scripts
- Enabling View State for Individual Controls
- Changes to Browser Capabilities
- Replacing the ASP.NET Browser Capabilities Functionality
- Extending ASP.NET Browser Capabilities Functionality
- Accessing Routing Information in Markup
- Adding the Chart Control to an ASP.NET Page
- CSS Improvements
- Menu Control Improvements
- Enabling Dynamic Data for Existing Projects
- New Field Templates for URLs and E-mail Addresses
- Enhanced Support for Filters
ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Features:
- Plenty of space and bandwidth to handle your ASP.NET 4.0 Websites
- Unlimited Space / Unlimite Monthly Data Transfer
- Multiple Domain Names Hosted
- FREE domain registration for life
- 24/7 World-class Qualified & Experienced ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Support
- Technical support staff with years of ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting experience!
- DotNetPanel Control Panel – Unlimited email, databases and subdomains.
- Fully adheres to all ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting system requirements
- 99.9% uptime and 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Starts from $5.00 per month!
- And More..
Best ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Company – 2012:
|1.Arvixe – 20% Off Coupon code “MVCHOSTING”!
Arvixe is the other most reliable ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Provider compared from our visitors feedback and our independent reviews about the web hosting in the industry! **** Arvixe is a Leading Windows 2008 Web Hosting Offers Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Websites Hosted, Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts **** Unlimited MS SQL 2008 Databases, Unlimited Mysql Databases **** ASP.NET 4.0 3.5 3.0 2.0, MVC Framework, Perl, Python, PHP 5.x, MS Frontpage **** Arvixe web solution is Compatible for DotNetNuke Hosting, FFmpeg Hosting, Silverlight Hosting, Ecommerce Hosting, Magento Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting and Dedicated Server **** Crystal Reports Hosting, SSRS Hosting **** 24/7 Fantastic ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Customer Support! 100% Satisfaction Promise & 60 Days Money Back Guarantee – Starts from $5.00/Month (Monthly Payment is Available)! Read Reviews
|2.Winhost – Featured ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting!
Winhost is an affordable windows web hosting and they’re also growing fast in recent years! Winhost ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting includes 2000 MB Disk Space, 50 GB Monthly Bandwidth, ASP.NET 4 / 3.5 SP1 / .NET 2.0, ASP.NET MVC 3, Silverlight 4.0, Quarterly or Annual Billing.. Host Unlimited Domains, Full Trust Allowed **** 99.9% Uptime, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and Starts from $4.95/mo Read Reviews
|3.DiscountASP.NET – $5.00/month Award Winning ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Provider!
DiscountASP.NET is one of the first hosts to launch ASP.NET 4 Hosting on their Windows 2008/IIS 7 hosting platform. With ASP.NET 4, you can take advantage of the new features and enhancements in Visual Studio 2010 and you can also enhance your site using Silverlight 4. They offer ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting at both locations – USA and Europe (London, UK). Get the BEST VALUE in ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting for $5.00/month with NO SETUP FEES from DiscountASP.NET. Read Reviews
|4.Lunarpages – $50 off Coupon code “WH4L”!
Lunarpages is another web hosting who can support ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting, but please note Lunarpages web hosting servers cannot support ASP.NET 4.0 by default, you need to contact with their support team to manually install ASP.NET 4.0 on their servers.. 24/7 Professional ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting support, 99.9% Uptime & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee! Read Reviews
ASP.NET 4.0 Books:
If you’re not familiar with ASP.NET 4.0 new technology, here I’d like to recommend 2 books about the ASP.NET 4.0 application. The book is ritten by a Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET, this definitive guide lays out each development tactic alongside detailed code samples and real-world examples. Build feature-rich web applications, leverage the power of the ASP.NET MVC framework, interface with databases using ADO.NET, create modular Web Parts, integrate Dynamic Data controls, and deploy all-new Ajax and LINQ features.
What you’ll learn in the ASP.NET 4.0 Books:
- Get an overview and brief history of each new or changing technology that puts it into context
- Familiarize yourself with key concepts and opportunities through highly accessible tutorials
- Understand how to perform common tasks in new technology areas such as LINQ
- Design, debug, and administer cutting-edge web sites and applications
- Work with Web Parts, Web Services, ADO.NET, and the ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Maintain state, application, and session data across multiple requests
- Use namespaces to create multilingual, globalized, and localized applications
- Build and distribute powerful RIAs using Silverlight, Ajax, and SOAP
- Develop data-driven applications with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Leverage WCF features in ASP.NET 4.0 applications
- Implement reliable role- and membership-based security policies
- Optimize page load time, memory usage, and database query performance
- Simplify event handling, animation, and document traversing with jQuery
- Gain expert performance tips
- See examples of real-world applications of each technology to help you learn how a technology can be put to work
ASP.NET Hosting Articles:
|What is Web Hosting?|
|Web hosting is the process of storing a website on a web server to it accessible on the Internet. This service is usually provided by your ISP or a specialist hosting company. It requires a permanent Internet connection and Web server.|
|Arvixe ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting|
|Arvixe has been one of the fastest growing ASP.NET web hosting company in the industry. Arvixe is a privately held limited liability corporation built on a basis of solid ground work and planned growth. Arvixe has been hosting thousands of personal, small business and enterprise websites on a global level.|
|Web Hosting Uptime|
|A web host that guarantees 100% uptime is not really possible. That’s where uptime rates for dedicated hosting companies arise for examination. Take a top-tier dedicated server provider like Codero. They offer some of the cheapest dedicated servers available.|
|The Best ASP.NET Hosting can be found about from different ranking sites, every few days, or on the release of a new package the statistics are recalculated and then the results are shown on the web.|
|ASP.NET 3.5 Hosting|
|ASP.NET version 1.0 was first released in January 2002, with ASP.NET version 1.1 released in April 2003. Version 2.0 of ASP.NET was released in November 2005. Subsequent versions – ASP.NET 3.0 and ASP.NET 3.5 – were additive releases..|
|ASP.NET MVC Hosting|
|ASP.NET MVC enables web developers to build web solutions that are easy to maintain because it decreases the dependency between layers by using the Model-View-Controller(MVC) pattern and provides complete control over the page markup.|
|Windows 2008 Hosting|
|Windows Server 2008 is the most advanced Windows Server operating system yet, designed to power the next-generation of Web Applications and Web services. With Windows Server 2008 our customers can develop, deliver, and manage rich user experiences and applications in a more secure environment.|
|Microsoft IIS7 Hosting|
|IIS7 provides a new architecture that is different from previous versions of IIS. Instead of keeping the majority of functionality within the server itself, IIS7 includes a Web server engine in which you can add or remove components, called modules, depending on your needs.|
|MSSQL 2008 Hosting|
|Microsoft SQL Server is a relational model database server produced by Microsoft. There’re 3 different SQL Server Version, Mssql 2000, Mssql 2005 & Mssql 2008.|
|AJAX Web Hosting|
|ASP.NET AJAX hosting makes it possible to take advantage of AJAX techniques to create ASP.NET webpages with rich user interfaces. Including both client-side and server-side components, ASP.NET AJAX allows creating web applications in ASP.NET which can update data on the web page without a complete reload of the page.|
|SSRS 2008 Hosting|
|SSRS includes all the development and management pieces necessary to publish end user reports in HTML, PDF, Excel, and CSV formats. Originally released as a SQL 2000 separate add on that could be downloaded from the web, all the Reporting Server pieces are now bundled in SQL 2008.|
|TOP 10 Cloud Hosting|
|Who’s the best cloud web hosting? If you’re looking for a best web hosting with cloud computing technology, you have to check with our top 10 cloud hosting lists first.|
|How to research a best web hosting?|
|You may find it’s real hard to choose a best web hosting in the industry nowadays, since there’re so many web hosts and so many different reviews on the internet. Here I’d like to provide some information to guide how to research a best and affordable web hosting which will save you lots of time to search for the best web hosting.|
|Are you looking for a web hosting who can support Apache Tomcat? Are you familiar with what’s Java Tomcat? Check more information from this article and you’ll find the useful information to search for a best Tomcat hosting.|
|Are you worry about with the DDOS attack on your website? Are you looking for a best DDOS web hosting provider? Do you know how to avoid the DDOS Attack? DDos attack is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users. Generally DDoS attack consists of the concerted efforts of a person or people to prevent an Internet site or service from functioning efficiently or at all, temporarily or indefinitely.|
|Paypal Web Hosting|
|PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet and here you can find the best web hosting who accept the Paypal payment gateway.|
|Cheap Magento Hosting|
|Magento is definitely the No.1 shopping cart application in the industry and if you’re looking for a cheap and fast magento hosting provider, you can check more information from this topic.|
|Choosing a best cloud hosting is not an easy task and here you can find the most honest web hosting reviews about the cloud hosting.|
|Helpful Links for Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting Resources|
|ASP.NET Official Website|
|Get Started with ASP.NET 4.0|
|ASP.NET 4.0 Wikipedia|
|ASP.NET 4.0 Featured Blog|
|ASP.NET 4.0 Community Forums|
|ASP.NET 4.0 Tutorials|