An Independent Review of SocialEngine Hosting:
Hi, there! If you’ve arrived this page, I guess you’re probably not sure which web host is good for SocialEngine networking platform. If you have the trouble in looking for a reliable SocialEngine hosting service provider, then this is just the page you’ve found on the Internet. After reviewed 80+ famous web hosts worldwide, WebHostingHub is proudly to be ranked as the first web hosting choice for SocialEngine networking software relies on its top-notch web hosting performance, fantastic customer services and reasonable hosting prices, as well as excellent reputation among online communities and forum websites.
What is SocialEngine?
If you’re unfamiliar with SocialEngine application, let’s bring you a short introduction about this leading social networks software. SocialEngine is a famous social networks platform that is written by PHP language, and can be used for building feature-rich social networking websites. The main features of SocialEngine include complete customization abilities, multiple language packs, customizable modular plugins/widgets, administration of small-to medium scale social networks and unencrypted code. There is a number of beautiful website templates and add-on plugins that can be used to extend the basic features already included in the SocialEngine core.
SocialEngine is not a free web application, if you’re planning to purchase this software, then you can use this promotional link to visit its homepage to proceed the payment, and a 30% discount will be applied to your order automatically.
What are the stunning features of SocialEngine?
SocialEngine is a feature-rich, PHP-based white label social networking software, which is built to support almost all of the concept. This social networking platform is stable, flexible and customizable, designed to implement your own unique features and layout.
- The user profile page is perhaps the most important part of your social network. Along with the user’s profile data, all of the user’s photos, blog entries, comments, groups, friends, statistics, and other items can be displayed here. This page is often used as a point of contact between users, so various options are available to viewers (such as “Send Message”, “Add Friend”, “Block User”, and so forth). As the admin, you decide what goes on your users’ profiles.
- As the admin, you can choose to allow users to upload files of any type (such as mp3, zip, etc.). This can be limited by the filename extension as well as the actual MIME type. This effectively allows you to use the album feature as a file sharing feature if you wish.
- Users can manage events on their own full-size event calendar. A mini-calendar is also shown on their profiles, allowing them to share their events with others.
- As the admin, you can choose to allow users to sign up only if you have invited them. This is an effective way to build a small, exclusive social network.
- If allowed, users can insert their own custom CSS styles to give their blogs a more personalized appearance.
- Users can embed YouTube videos on your site. SocialEngine grabs the thumbnail from YouTube and stores it locally.
- The admin panel includes a list of the last 300 login attempts to your social network. This gives you an effective way of identifying and banning abusive users.
SocialEngine Hosting Features:
SocialEngine Hosting Features
Best SocialEngine Web Hosting – 2015:
The System Requirements of SocialEngine Installation:
- Your server must have PHP 4.3.0 (or newer) installed with Safe Mode OFF.
- You must have one available MySQL database (version 4.1 or newer).
- You must have GD 2.0 installed.
- For optional subdirectory-style URLs (shorter URLs for users’ albums, profiles, blogs, and groups), your server must be able to use .htaccess files and have mod_rewrite installed.
Helpful links for SocialEngine hosting resources:
|SocialEngine Official Website|