cPanel vs DotNetPanel vs vDeck vs Plesk
If you’re a web developer, you should be familiar with at least one of the 4 most famous web hosting control panel – cPanel vs DotNetPanel vs vDeck vs Plesk. cPanel is definitely the No.1 hosting control panel in the industry, currently there are more than 95% hosting companies are choosing to use cPanel as their first admin control panel.
cPanel is definitely the No.1 Linux web hosting control panel in the industry. Almost all of the Linux-based web hosting companies are choosing cPanel as their first admin control panel, such as HostGator, SiteCloud, GreenGeeks, InMotion Hosting, Bluehost, HostMonster, etc. cPanel is designed with multiple levels of administration including admin, reseller, end-user, and email-based interfaces. These multiple levels provide security, ease of use, and flexibility for everyone from the server administrator to the email account user. If you’re planning to open a blog website or a small business website, cPanel is a real good choice for you, since you can install wordpress and ecommerce shopping cart easily via cPanel fantastico free script auto-installer.
- With cPanel, you can easily upload and manage web pages in cPanel’s File Manager.
- With cPanel, you can use Web Disk feature to drag and drop files into the customer’s account.
- cPanel uses traditional file transfer methods (including FTP, SFTP, and FTPS).
- With cPanel, you can create additional FTP accounts for your employees.
DotNetPanel is currently the most popular windows web hosting control panel, with dotnetpanel you can easily manage all your web sites, FTP accounts, databases and other resources from a single place.
DotNetPanel is unique featured solution that simplifies Windows hosting management operations. DotNetPanel manages multiple servers, has robust, scalable and secure architecture, DotNetPanel is very simple in use, offers competitive pricing and great support!
- Easy to get started with – The installation process is fairly simple and easy. You are not required to waste days for making the control panel work for you.
- Highest Security – Most advanced security technology such as asymmetric cryptography, process isolation and Web Services messages signing is used in DNP.
- Multi Server Allowed – DNP is remarkably scalable, distributed n-tier application.
vDeck is a web hosting control panel that puts you in control, with a completely redesigned, easy-to-use interface, featuring tabbed, drop-down navigation and one-click support.
- vDeck allows you to get your site started and keep it going with site creation, management and promotion tools.
- vDeck allows you access your email accounts and spam settings from the “Email” tab.
- vDeck allows you manage all domains for your account.
- vDeck allows you update your billing information, make payments, renew your account and more, all from the “Account Information” tab.
Plesk control panel is the product of Parallel company and it has plenty of components to help administrator and end-user configure hosting services fastly, the user-friendly interface is easily to operate and will minimize the server downtime for migration.
- 1. Plesk is compatible for Windows and Linux, no matter if you’re running Microsoft IIS or Apache or Tomcat web server, the Plesk control panel can handle it perfectly.
- 2. Plesk is compatible with various FTP and DNS software.
- 3. Plesk is compatible with Mysql, Ms Access and MSSQL Server.
- 4. Plesk is compatible with the most popular Email software such as Merak, Smartermail.
cPanel vs DotNetPanel vs vDeck vs Plesk – Which one would like to choose?
I’ve tried to use all of the 4 famous web hosting control panels, with my personal experience, I found cPanel is definitely the most powerful hosting control panel in the industry. cPanel includes all of the features you need and it’s very easy to get started with, even you’ve never touched with the control panel before, you don’t need to feel worry to use it. If you’re planning to purchase a Linux web hosting plan, I do recommend you can choose a web hosting with cPanel control panel. And if you’d like to purchase a windows web hosting plan, I recommend you can choose a web hosting with DNP control panel, since DNP is the currently the most powerful windows platform hosting control panel in the industry.