EasyCGI Reviews – Is EasyCGI a Good Web Hosting?
Do you recommend EasyCGI web hosting?
EasyCGI had been a very good Windows web hosting company before they sold out, everything was changed since they were acquired by EIG Group. Now EasyCGI is a very sucks web hosting company. If you ask me whether I recommend Easy CGI web hosting, I don’t recommend their web hosting service any more.
If you’re looking for a best asp.net hosting provider, you can check
- EasyCGI has custom delevoped an infinitely expandable shared web hosting platform which allows for complete flexibity. EasyCGI control panel allows the customer to administer every aspect of their account at any time, from any location. Easy CGI’s three tiers of shared web hosting solutions make the Company’s services suitable for a wide range of individuals and companies looking to host websites ranging from simple to complex.
- EasyCGI offers an incredible amount of storage, unlimited FTP accounts and the ability of 3500 GB of monthly data transfer. They have made some recent upgrades that have greatly improved their capabilities, including the availability of up to 500 email accounts with the basic service.
- Although, EasyCGI is lacks some important features, such as subdomains, a website builder and a shopping cart and this places it under our top choices. Nevertheless, if you must have ASP (Active Server Pages), then Easy CGI, even with their basic package, can support this option.
EasyCGI Hosting Plans:
|Plan 1||Basic||Price: $7.96/month||350GB space||3500GB Traffic/mo||More|
|Comments: Basic Hosting is the perfect plan for small to medium web sites. Key features include Windows 2000 Hosting environment, Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts, 50 MySQL Database, 10 FTP Accounts, CGI-BIN, Perl 5, PHP 4.3.1, SSI, ASP and ASP.NET 1.1, Persits ASPUpload, ASPJpeg and ASPEmail support, Shared SSL, etc.|
|Plan 2||Advanced||Price: $15.96/month||500GB space||5000GB Traffic/mo||More|
|Comments: Advanced plan includes the same as Basic plan features but in lager quantities and also some advansed features like Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts, MSSQL Database (Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008), Frontpage 2002 Extensions, WebTrends Traffic Reports, etc.|
- Easy CGI provides 500 email accounts that include email forwarding, aliasing, auto responders, webmail, SMTP, email catch-all and spam protection. They also offer unlimited domain aliasing with all of their service packages. Easy CGI supports password protected directories and you can benefit from a 24/7 system monitor.
- The service supports PHP, Perl, Active Server Pages (ASP), a shared SSL certificate and downloadable raw logs. They do not support FrontPage, Microsoft Index Server or FrontPage subwebs in the Basic Plan, but you can get this support in either the Intermediate or Advanced plans.
- Easy CGI uses its own proprietary Control Panel software that is logically organized and simple to navigate through. The control panel consists of 14 categories that include email, database, domain and FTP account management as well as access to help and support.
- The Help and Support section provides complete, easy to understand tutorials covering every feature along with setup guides for configuring programs (such as Outlook Express), email instructions and CuteFTP.