How to move one domain to another Arvixe hosting account?
If you’re having 2 or more web hosting accounts with Arvixe web solutions, then this article may be helpful for you to move a domain from one account to the other one. You can check the steps below for more information.
Please follow these step to transfer the domain from one account to another:
- 1) Login to your Arvixe hosting account.
- 2) Arvixe is using cPanel control panel and you can see there’s a tab called “Add-on Domain”, please click that function and remove the domain you want to delete.
- 3) After deleted the domain name in the old account, then you can login to another hosting account control panel
- 4) You can click the “Add-on Domain” in the other hosting account and you can find there’s a function “Create an add-on Domain”, please add your domain name and click “Add Domain”
- 5) If your new account DNS is different with the old one, you’ve to modify your domain name server with your Registrar
- 6) Wait about 45 minutes for the DNS propagated.
- 7) Restart your computer and give the domain a Test.
Arvixe is a real excellent domain name web hosting in the market and if you’re planning to open a new web hosting account with those guys, you can visit Arvixe coupon page to check the latest coupon code of their company.