An Independent Review of Best ProductCart Hosting:
When you use “ProductCart hosting” to search on the Google, it will be jumped out a long list of web hosts there. TO a new beginner, it’s very easily to drop into the trap of those dishonest review sites. But at here, on our review site, we only promote the web host who’s worth for us to recommend to you.
If you ask me which web host can be the best one for ProductCart, compared to our site reader’s comments and rates, also our editor’s independent review about the best web host in the industry, there are 3 reliable web hosts who’re worth for us to highly recommend. What’re the names of these 3 web hosts? Arvixe web solutions, HostGator and SmarterASP.NET.
ProductCart is quality shopping cart software used by thousands of businesses to run a professional Internet storefront. You need the best e-commerce software you can find, and our shopping carts are the result of over 8 years of listening to our customers.
- General store settings
- Shopping cart setup
- Display settings
- Email settings
- Product catalog
- Specials, discounts, and other marketing features
- Shipping options
- Payment options
- Affiliate management
- Order management and reporting
- Storefront features
- Search engine friendliness
- AJAX-enhanced shopping cart features
- QuickBooks synchronization(optional)
- Dreamweaver Extension
- Full ASP source code
- PCI Compliance
- Updated User Guide
You can click here to check complete ProductCart features.
ProductCart Installation System Requirements:
- Web Server – ProductCart is a .Net shopping cart application which requires to be run on a Windows platform, so those Linux hosting service provider won’t be your options. ProductCart can be installed on Windows 2003 or newer server platforms, and it requires a Mssql database to complete. If you’re planning to install the software on a Linux/Unix web server, it’ll be doomed to fail.
- SQL Database – ProductCart can be run with Microsoft Access, but we do recommend you to use a Mssql database to proceed the installation. If you installed the shopping cart application with MS Access database, your site performance would be running slowly once the data increased. When you purchase ProductCart, the default Microsoft access database file is included, and also includes a SQL script.
- Folder Permission – In order to proceed the installation on your web server, you’ve to set the folder permissions as “Everyone” can read and overwrite, or your installation won’t be completed. You can set the permission easily in your hosting control panel, if you don’t know how to set, please contact with your hosting service provider to get assistance.
The specific permissions are:
You’ve to set Read / Write permissions on the installation folder and all of its sub-folders / files, the folder can be renamed as you like.
Best ProductCart Hosting – 2014
You’re hard to find another web host who can do the same fantastic job as Arvixe guys. The company started business since 2003 and over 10 years fast growth and developing, it has become a world-famous and leading web hosting service provider in the industry. In August 2012, Inc. Magazine awarded Arvixe as 157th fastest growing private company in United States. Arvixe’s cheapest ProductCart hosting plan is $5.00 per month and you can use the coupon code we provide to save upto 30% discount for the first billing paid. You can receive unlimited disk space with unlimited bandwidth, a free domain name with unlimited email accounts, and it also allows you to create unlimited Mssql/Mysql databases in 1 hosting account. Their support team is professional in handling trouble issues related with ProductCart and they’re available around the clock (Read review).
HostGator is the other most reliable web host for ProductCart and you can use the coupon code we provide to save upto 25% cost for the first billing paid order. HostGator ProductCart hosting plan starts from $4.95 per month and you can receive anything you need to run an e-commerce web site. In this hosting account, it allows you to create unlimited Mssql/Mysql database, and you can have unlimited disk space with no restricted data transfer, a free domain name with unlimited email accounts, and much more. 24/7 fantastic and efficient technical support and 45 days money back guarantee (Read review).
SmarterASP.NET is a featured Windows hosting company who’s 100% compatible with ProductCart on their web servers. SmarterASP.NET cheapest ProductCart hosting plan starts from $2.95 per month and it allows you to add multiple websites in 1 hosting account, you also can receive unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, free web mail with unlimited email accounts, and more. 24/7 top-notch customer support and 45 days money back guarantee (Read review).
One of our editors did have installed ProductCart on the three famous Windows hosting companies above and finally we found the shopping cart application was running much faster and better on Arvixe web hosting servers, so we do have the confidence to recommend Arvixe as your first ProductCart hosting choice.