Softaculous is honored to be the best of 3rd part auto installer added to cPanel control panel. Softaculous provides more than 270 scripts auto installer which you can easily install the application you need in the cPanel hosting control panel, the whole installation is super easy and fast.
Softaculous is a leading auto installer program for cPanel, Plesk and many other main control panels on the internet. Now there are more than 273 great scripts you can choose to install immediately and more scripts will be added in the future.
Who’s best Softaculous Hosting?
Softaculous is so powerful and many web hosts are already offering Softaculous to their clients, include SiteGround, UK2.NET, LiquidWeb, Pacifichost, HostDime, etc. If you’re still new to Softaculous, it’s real difficult to choose a right one. After reviewed dozens of different Softaculous hosting companies, here we highly recommend you could try with SiteGround web hosting first.
Why choose SiteGround? SiteGround launched business since 2004 and now they’ve become a leading cPanel web hosting company in the industry. Over 9 years developing, they’re already having more than 250,000 customers coming from over 100 different countries covering four continents. They’ve a team of experienced and professional in providing quality customer support and there are more than 1,100 servers stored in their world-class level data centers.
SiteGround Coupon – 20% off any SiteGround hosting plan
(Click on this link to claim the promotion)
Softaculous is available as 2 kinds of usages, free or premium Auto Installer. The free Softaculous includes 57 scripts and the premium Auto Installer includes all of the 273 scripts. Here I’d like to list some of noticeable features about Softaculous.
1. More Scripts – Compared to Fantastico Auto Installer, Softaculous has more than 270 scripts for users to choose which is much more than any other Auto Installer programs.
2. Cross Platform – Unlike other Auto Installer project, Softaculous can be supported on multiple platforms including cPanel, vDeck, Plesk, DirectAdmin and their experts are still working hard to make it compatible with more hosting control panels.
3. User Friendly Interface – If you’ve never touched with Softaculous before, don’t worry, they’ve a very friendly user interface which can get started with it quickly and they’ve a detailed demonstration which can guide you step by step to install it onto your hosting control panel easily.
4. Better Price – Softaculous offers more scripts, but charging lower prices. As you see, Fantastico charges you $30/yr, but you just need to cost $24/yr to have a Softaculous for your control panel.
Softaculous Hosting Resources:
SiteGround Softaculous Hosting:
SiteGround is proudly to be one of the best Softaculous hosting company on the internet and they’re offering more hosting features with lower prices. Here I’d like to list some of noticeable features about SiteGround Softaculous hosting.
- Unlimited Web Space & Monthly Traffic
- Free domain name for life
- Free Softaculous Auto Installer with latest cPanel control panel
- Over 230 free software / applications with one-click auto installation
- Free site files and data transfer
- Easily Manage your applications through Softaculous
- 24/7 top customer care with 8 years of Softaculous hosting experience
- 24/7 Server Monitoring
- Weekly Backups
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Starts from $6.95/month
- And more..
Pacifichost Vs SiteGround – Who’s better for Softaculous Hosting?
Pacifichost(www.Pacifichost.com) is the other most reliable Softaculous hosting company and their price is always much cheaper than others. Is Pacifichost better than SiteGround for Softaculous? If we’re compared from hosting price only, then Pacifichost is definitely the winner, since their cheapest hosting price starts from $2.49/month. When we choose a best web hosting, we’ve to care about more things, such as server reliability, customer satisfaction, site loading performance, hosting uptime guarantee, and more. We did make a test between the 2 famous Softaculous hosting companies and we found SiteGround is having better site loading performance and they’ve received higher customer ratings compared to our site reader’s feedbacks.