Manual Guidance to configure Outlook on Webhost4life:
For many new Webhost4life new users, maybe not so familiar with Outlook configures, please check the manual guidance as below
- In Outlook 2007, from the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
- On the E-mail tab, click New.
- Depends which protocol you need, select POP3 or IMAP and click Next. Generally speaking, if you want to download all email to your computer, choose POP3. If you want to make a copy to your computer and leave the files on mail server, choose IMAP.
- Enter your email information:
Your Name: your name
Email Address: the full email address the messages will be sent from (it must be same as User name below)
Incoming Mail server (POP3), Incoming Mail server (IMAP), Outgoing Mail server (SMTP): mail.domainname.xyz (in Webhost4life hosting environment, default setting for POP3, IMAP and SMTP servers would be mail.domain.com)
User Name: the email address used to log into the web mail interface (it must be same as Email Address above)
- Click on More Settings … and select the Outgoing Server Tab.
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click Ok. Click Next. Click Finish.
- In Outlook Express, from the Tools menu, select Accounts…
- A box will appear. Click Add and select Mail….
- Enter your name as you want it to appear on your emails and click Next.
- Put in your full email address, which consists of a user you set up in web mail and @yourdomain.xyz, and then click Next.
- Set the server type as POP3 or IMAP. Generally speaking, if you want to download all email to your computer, choose POP3. If you want to make a copy to your computer and leave the files on mail server, choose IMAP.
- For both incoming and outgoing mail servers, enter mail.yourdomain.xyz(where yourdomain.xyz is your domain name). Click on Next.
- Enter your email address for the Account Name. (It must be same as Email Address above) Enter the password you set for this account.
- Under Outgoing Mail Server, check the box My server requires authentication. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Click OK
Please make sure all of the settings are same with as above, if it’s still not working after follow the steps, please feel to contact with their support or ticket to their Technicians.
>> Please click here to Visit http://www.Webhost4life.com for more information!